Phase 3 of the HCG Diet is 6 weeks long. During this phase, there are things that you are allowed and not allowed to eat which can be pretty thrilling and sometimes scary for some dieters. So, here’s a sample menu to help you out from the first to the last week of phase 3 of the HCG Diet.
Week 1 Day 1
- Breakfast: Veggie scrambles- suited (mushroom, oyster, tomatoes and bell pepper) with 2 eggs topped with shredded cheese.
- Snack: Mixed nuts
- Lunch: Grilled salmon with creamed spinach
- Snack: 2 kiwi fruits
- Dinner: Tacos with large lettuce instead of tortillas
Week 1 Day 2
- Breakfast: Plain Greek yogurt, 2 eggs mixed berries with stevia.
- Snack: Mixed fruit salad (kiwi, apples, grapefruit, oranges and pears)
- Lunch: Burger patty topped with mustard, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes and side salad dressing that are less in carb.
- Snack: pear
- Dinner: Roast steak on skewer or stew beef with onions, pearl onion, mushroom
Week 1 Day 3
- Breakfast: Pancake made from almond flour
- Snack: Raspberries
- Lunch: Tuna salad wrap- use a large lettuce for the wrap instead of tortillas
- Snack: Jello that’s sugar-free
- Dinner: Chicken and vegetable soup
Week 1 Day 4
- Breakfast: Egg omelete made with three egg whites and 1 whole egg, parmesan cheese, sautéed onion, bell pepper, mushroom and turkey bacon
- Snack: clementine
- Lunch: Grilled steak with Bleu Salad (mixed dark green lettuce, blue cheese and avocados)
- Snack: Celery stick in plain hummus
- Dinner: Baked chicken breast with steamed green beans, side salad dressings.
Week 1 Day 5
- Breakfast: 2 eggs, turkey sausage
- Snack: Cottage cheese mixed with tomatoes, salt and pepper
- Lunch: Steamed white fish with pan-fried zucchini
- Snack: Flavored pork rind
- Dinner: Grilled beef steak served with steamed broccoli and cauliflower.
Week 1 Day 6
- Breakfast: Egg omelete with bell pepper and onions
- Snack: Fat-free Greek yogurt and berries with stevia
- Lunch: Peppercorn steak with broccoli
- Snack: Cottage cheese with diced tomatoes with salt and pepper
- Dinner: Roasted turkey with steamed broccoli and cauliflower
Week 1 Day 7
- Breakfast: Veggie omelete with 2 eggs, diced tomatoes, green bell peppers, onions, shredded cheese and 2 pieces of bacon
- Snack: Raw almonds
- Lunch: Beef soup with celery, carrots, onion and seasonings
- Snack: Sliced apple with peanut butter
- Dinner: Roasted turkey with steamed asparagus and cauliflower
Week 2 Day 1
- Breakfast: Spinach Frittata made from scrambled egg and frozen spinach seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Snack: Celery with peanut butter
- Lunch: sirloin steak with large salad
- Snack: Mixed fruit salad
- Dinner: Stuffed bell pepper- Ground beef with sautéed veggies like garlic, mushroom and bell pepper.
Week 2 Day 2
- Breakfast: Blueberries in sugar-free yogurt and 2 eggs
- Snack: Mixed fruit salads
- Lunch: Stir-fried shrimp with bell pepper, broccoli, onion, carrots and soy sauce
- Snack: Sugar-free Jello
- Dinner: Taco pizza
Week 2 Day 3
- Breakfast: Sliced peaches with cottage cheese and 2 pieces of turkey sausages.
- Snack: Unsweetened mixed nuts
- Lunch: Tuna salad with lettuce leaves and side salad dressings
- Snack: 2 plum
- Dinner: Squash spaghetti with Bolognese and parmesan cheese
Week 2 Day 4
- Breakfast: Asparagus frittata.
- Snack: Unsweetened Greek yogurt with strawberries
- Lunch: Grilled salmon with steamed broccoli
- Snack: A handful of mixed nuts
- Dinner: Meat lasagna
Week 2 Day 5
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with mushroom, onion, shredded cheese and pre-cooked turkey sausages.
- Snack: Fresh berries with unsweetened yogurt
- Lunch: Large sirloin steak with veggie salad
- Snack: Celery stick dipped in plain hummus
- Dinner: Grilled stew beef or roasted steak on a skewer with onion and mushrooms
Week 2 Day 6
- Breakfast: Almond pancake
- Snack: Mixed fruit salad
- Lunch: Bun-less burger with tomato and bacon wrap around in lettuce leaves
- Snack: 2 hard-boiled eggs
- Dinner: Steak with steamed broccoli and carrots topped with melted cheese
Week 2 Day 7
- Breakfast: Vegetable and meat scramble made with 2 eggs, bell pepper, onion, shredded cheese and sausage
- Snack: Protein shake that is sugar-free
- Lunch: Beef soup with broccoli, carrots, celery, onion and seasoning
- Snack: 2 plum
- Dinner: Butternut squash Casserole
– This article is a property of hcg-injections.com