Phase 3 of the HCG Diet is 6 weeks long. During this phase, there are things that you are allowed and not allowed to eat which can be pretty thrilling and sometimes scary for some dieters. So, here’s a sample menu to help you out from the first to the last week of phase 3 of the HCG Diet.
Week 1Day 1
- Breakfast: Veggie scrambles- suited(mushroom, oyster, tomatoes and bell pepper) with 2 eggs topped with shreddedcheese.
- Snack: Mixed nuts
- Lunch: Grilled salmon withcreamed spinach
- Snack: 2 kiwi fruits
- Dinner: Tacos with large lettuceinstead of tortillas
Week 1Day 2
- Breakfast: Plain Greek yogurt, 2eggs mixed berries with stevia.
- Snack: Mixed fruit salad (kiwi,apples, grapefruit, oranges and pears)
- Lunch: Burger patty topped withmustard, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes and side salad dressing that are less incarb.
- Snack: pear
- Dinner: Roast steak on skewer orstew beef with onions, pearl onion, mushroom
Week 1Day 3
- Breakfast: Pancake made fromalmond flour
- Snack: Raspberries
- Lunch: Tuna salad wrap- use alarge lettuce for the wrap instead of tortillas
- Snack: Jello that’s sugar-free
- Dinner: Chicken and vegetablesoup
Week 1Day 4
- Breakfast: Egg omelete made withthree egg whites and 1 whole egg, parmesan cheese, sautéed onion, bell pepper,mushroom and turkey bacon
- Snack: clementine
- Lunch: Grilled steak with BleuSalad (mixed dark green lettuce, blue cheese and avocados)
- Snack: Celery stick in plainhummus
- Dinner: Baked chicken breastwith steamed green beans, side salad dressings.
Week 1Day 5
- Breakfast: 2 eggs, turkeysausage
- Snack: Cottage cheese mixedwith tomatoes, salt and pepper
- Lunch: Steamed white fish withpan-fried zucchini
- Snack: Flavored pork rind
- Dinner: Grilled beef steak served with steamed broccoliand cauliflower.
Week 1Day 6
- Breakfast: Egg omelete with bellpepper and onions
- Snack: Fat-free Greek yogurtand berries with stevia
- Lunch: Peppercorn steak withbroccoli
- Snack: Cottage cheese withdiced tomatoes with salt and pepper
- Dinner: Roasted turkey withsteamed broccoli and cauliflower
Week 1Day 7
- Breakfast: Veggie omelete with 2eggs, diced tomatoes, green bell peppers, onions, shredded cheese and 2 piecesof bacon
- Snack: Raw almonds
- Lunch: Beef soup with celery,carrots, onion and seasonings
- Snack: Sliced apple with peanutbutter
- Dinner: Roasted turkey withsteamed asparagus and cauliflower
Week 2Day 1
- Breakfast: Spinach Frittata madefrom scrambled egg and frozen spinach seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Snack: Celery with peanutbutter
- Lunch: sirloin steak with largesalad
- Snack: Mixed fruit salad
- Dinner: Stuffed bell pepper-Ground beef with sautéed veggies like garlic, mushroom and bell pepper.
Week 2Day 2
- Breakfast: Blueberries insugar-free yogurt and 2 eggs
- Snack: Mixed fruit salads
- Lunch: Stir-fried shrimp withbell pepper, broccoli, onion, carrots and soy sauce
- Snack: Sugar-free Jello
- Dinner: Taco pizza
Week 2Day 3
- Breakfast: Sliced peaches withcottage cheese and 2 pieces of turkey sausages.
- Snack: Unsweetened mixed nuts
- Lunch: Tuna salad with lettuceleaves and side salad dressings
- Snack: 2 plum
- Dinner: Squash spaghetti withBolognese and parmesan cheese
Week 2Day 4
- Breakfast: Asparagus frittata.
- Snack: Unsweetened Greek yogurtwith strawberries
- Lunch: Grilled salmon with steamedbroccoli
- Snack: A handful of mixed nuts
- Dinner: Meat lasagna
Week 2Day 5
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs withmushroom, onion, shredded cheese and pre-cooked turkey sausages.
- Snack: Fresh berries withunsweetened yogurt
- Lunch: Large sirloin steak withveggie salad
- Snack: Celery stick dipped inplain hummus
- Dinner: Grilled stew beef orroasted steak on a skewer with onion and mushrooms
Week 2Day 6
- Breakfast: Almond pancake
- Snack: Mixed fruit salad
- Lunch: Bun-less burger withtomato and bacon wrap around in lettuce leaves
- Snack: 2 hard-boiled eggs
- Dinner: Steak with steamedbroccoli and carrots topped with melted cheese
Week 2Day 7
- Breakfast: Vegetable and meatscramble made with 2 eggs, bell pepper, onion, shredded cheese and sausage
- Snack: Protein shake that issugar-free
- Lunch: Beef soup with broccoli,carrots, celery, onion and seasoning
- Snack: 2 plum
- Dinner: Butternut squashCasserole