Roasted Beef and Apple Skewer Ingredients:
100 grams of diced lean beef
1 apple, diced
3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
½ cup beef broth
1 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos
1 zucchini cut into 1-inch slice
1 large red onion cut into wedges
Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate diced beef in beef broth, Bragg’s liquid aminos, apple cider vinegar, and stevia.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Carefully thread steak, apples, zucchini, and onions onto each skewer.
- Grill until cooked through. Bast frequently with the remaining marinade.
- Heat the remaining marinade until thick for dipping sauce.