Garlic Shrimp and Cucumber Noodle Salad Ingredients:
200 grams of shrimp, peeled and de-veined
1/2 English cucumber
¼ cup Olive oil
1/8 cup white wine
4 cloves of garlic
1/8 cup finely chopped parsley
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
- Spiralize the cucumber. If it is too long, cut it into smaller pieces. Set it aside.
- On a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for two minutes, stirring now and then to avoid burning.
- Throw in shrimps then season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook the shrimp on one side until they turn pink. Turn over the shrimp and add wine and parsley. Cook for at least two minutes or until wine is reduced.
- Mix the cooked shrimp in the spiralized cucumber. Sprinkle with additional chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.