100 grams chicken breast
2 cups chicken broth
2 large stalks of celery
½ teaspoon dried parsley
2 teaspoon of minced garlic
½ teaspoon dried basil
1 tablespoon milk
Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil chicken breast in salted water on a medium-sized pot at 165
- Remove chicken from water and set aside.
- Chop boiled chicken breast into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop celery stalk into bite-sized pieces.
- On a medium-sized pot, add chicken broth, milk, and all the other spices over low heat. Mix well.
- Add chicken pieces and celery into the pot.
- Simmer over low heat for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and serve hot. Top with dried parsley if desired.