100 grams of chicken breast, skin remove
2 tablespoons onion, chopped
1 tablespoon of garlic
2 tablespoons of hot sauce
2 cups of celery, chopped
2 cups of beef broth, fat-free
1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
2 cups water
1/8 teaspoon of paprika
¼ teaspoon of salt
Black pepper to taste
- Sautee chopped onion and celery in a pan with about ¼ beef broth. Cook the onion until translucent, and celery until soft.
- Add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Place chicken breast, cooked onion, beef broth, celery in a slow cooker.
- Mix apple cider vinegar, hot sauce, paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl. Pour mixture into the slow cooker and cook for 3 to 4 hours.
- Pour one and a half cups of soup into a blender, along with some of the chicken. Puree until smooth and add back into the soup.
- Serve hot.