Baked White Fish with Dill and Mustard Sauce Ingredients:
100 grams of white fish ( Sole, halibut, cod or sablefish)
1/3 cup of fresh dill, chopped
½ tablespoon of lemon juice
3 tablespoons of chopped onion
2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons of garlic, minced
¾ cup of fat-free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Thaw fish if frozen and pat dry. Arrange white fish on a piece of foil then sprinkle with salt and pepper, and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Combine mustard, sour cream, fresh dill, chopped onion.
- Spread 1/3 of mustard-dill mixture over the fish.
- Bake until just opaque in center or for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with the remaining sauce.