4 medium-sized eggplants, pulp remove
100 grams ground beef, rolled into meatballs
8 cherry tomatoes, chopped
1 red onion, diced
1 bunch of chopped parsley
1 tsp of paprika
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of mixed spice
Stevia to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
½ cup water
- Make a boat out of the eggplant by cutting half and taking out the seeds and some middle meat. Don’t take out too much.
- You should weigh each half separately so that you can know how many other veggies to add. Sprinkle some of the spices on top.
- Load the eggplant boat with garlic, onion, chopped tomatoes and beef balls patted out. Season with salt, pepper, spices, and parsley.
- Line the baking pan with aluminum foil then place the eggplants in the pan.
- Bake at 250 for about 40 to 50 minutes or until the beef is well cooked.