Here are the lists of foods that you can eat in your Phase 2 journey with HCG diet. You can use this list as a quick reference when you shop and prepare for your meals.
HCG protein options
- Lean Beef (These includes sirloin steaks, filet mignon,)- ideally 95% or more fat-free
- Chicken breast (all fats and skin removed, should also be boneless)
- Fresh white fish (These includes sea bass, orange roughy, red snapper, catfish, burbot, whiting, cod, flounder, tilapia, halibut, pock, trout,)
- Crab (should be fresh crab, no imitation crab allowed)
- Canned tuna (must be packed in water)
- 1 protein serving= 100 grams/3.5 ounces for 2 servings a day
- Have your meat trimmed of all visible fats and weigh raw.
- Fat-free cottage cheese about 100 grams
- 1 egg + 3 egg whites
HCG Vegetable Options:
- Green Lettuce
- Red radishes
- Your vegetable serving is not indicated in the hcg original protocol. So, eat until you are satisfied.
HCG Fruit Option:
- 1 Apple
- ½ Grapefruit
- 1 Orange
- Handful of Strawberries (Usually 5-6 medium strawberries)
HCG Carb Option
- 1 Melba Toast (Flavors allowed: roasted garlic, sea salt, whole grain)
- 1 Grissini Stick (without oil)
HCG Drinks Options
HCG additional foods allowed
- 1 tablespoon of milk a day
- 1 lemon a day
- Natural sweetener such as Stevia
- Braggs Liquid Amino (a healthy soy sauce substitute)
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Natural spices and herbs (check for spices with starches, sugars and fillers)
- Each food listed is carefully picked and research for a specific reason.
- The foods listed above are the ONLY foods you’re allowed to eat during your VLCD.
- All items not found on the list are forbidden.