Weight loss during your diet with HCG is pretty fast… not until you hit a plateau or stall. Plateaus do occur at times on the HCG Diet, even when the diet is being followed perfectly, according to Dr. Simeons manuscript.
A lot of dieter experiences fast fat loss during their first few weeks. Suddenly they hit a speed bump along the way even when they follow the protocol correctly. Yes, it’s kind of frustrating but eventually, it will break on its own. It usually lasts about 4-6 days or sometimes shorter. Most hcg dieters hit their plateaus in the second half of their hcg diet.
However, you shouldn’t worry about plateaus because there are many ways to break them. And you shouldn’t wait out either for we will provide you with options on how you are going to break plateaus. That includes the popular Apple day and Mini Steak day.
Plateau breaker #1- Try an Apple day on the 4th day of your plateau
- Reduce your fluid intake by 2-3 quarts a day.
- Eat 6 apples throughout the day.
The purpose of this is to eliminate excess water.
Plateau breaker #2- Try a Mini Steak day
- Drink only water the entire day and then during dinner, eat about 3.5 oz of steak along with a tomato or an apple.
Steak day helps you break a plateau by reducing water retention. Both the Steak day and Apple day should only be used occasionally.
Plateau breaker #3- Try eating organic foods
- Eating processed foods can interfere with HCG hormone and can possibly contribute to plateaus. Processed foods can contain a high amount of sodium that results in water retention. So, make sure that you only purchase organic foods. Stay away from pre-packaged or processed foods.
Plateau breaker #4- Avoid artificial sweeteners
- Avoid carbonated beverages because they can definitely interfere with HCG hormone and can contribute to your plateau. The only allowable sweetener in HCG diet is Stevia.
Plateau breaker #5- Try not to eat too many calories
- Going 30-40 calories above the required calorie intake per day can cause problems with the ability of HCG to target the abnormal fats. Make sure you count your calories. Use a calorie counter app to exactly count your calorie each meal.
Plateau breaker #6- Try apple cider vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar can be very effective at breaking plateaus by improving fat metabolism. It is also a great seasoning for your meal and is recommended even if you are not on a plateau.
Plateau breaker #7- Use mild laxative if you are constipated
- One reason why you may experience a plateau is due to constipation. Use a mild laxative. Be sure you are also drinking lots and lots of water.
Plateau breaker #8- Do some light exercise
- Start with 20-30 minutes of walking each day. But do not exercise more than 30 minutes. Do not exert yourself too. Doing some light exercise like walking can help reduce fluid retention and improve circulation.
Plateau breaker #9- Get enough sleep
- Make sure you are getting enough sleep. Your scale may reflect a little to no weight loss if you will stay up late at night and wakes up early the next day.
Plateau breaker #10- Check the protocol
- Make sure that you are following the protocol correctly. A small change in the protocol can affect the capabilities of HCG hormone to target the abnormal fats. Double check the hcg protocol and make sure you aren’t skipping out on any requirements.
– This article is a property of hcg-injections.com