HCG Diet is not just about losing weight. It’s also about developing healthy eating habits such as how to tell when you are really hungry, how to manage your hunger and what foods to eat.
When you eat the right foods you eat the quality, filling foods that can help you lose weight and stay on track with your diet. Most of all, eating the right foods will keep your hands out from the cookie jar.
Low-quality foods aren’t filling which will make you feel hungry faster. And in the long run, will lead you to CHEAT. Example of low-quality foods are those high in sugar and carbs. These foods will make you feel hungry faster all throughout the day.
Filling foods which will help you stabilize your hunger in a big way
- Fish-Fish has an amazing source of quality protein and omega 3 fatty acids. The fatty acid has an anti-aging benefit and can help you lose weight. Studies have also shown that the filling effect of fish protein is intense than any other form of protein.
- Egg-Egg is one of the most filling foods. It can leave you feeling fuller for up to 36 hours. Eggs are rich in antioxidants, proteins and healthy fats which can help you burn fats. Having eggs for breakfast with some toast will make you less hungry and will lower your intake of calorie over a period of 36 hours.
- Vegetables– Vegetables are extremely low in calorie but with a list of mile-long nutrients. All HCG approved veggies are filling foods. Veggies are rich in vitamins, minerals, fibers and other nutrients. Eating veggies salad before your protein serving can actually make you feel full. The nutrient it gives will signal your body satisfaction sooner than hunger.
- Cottage cheese– Cottage cheese has a similar effect as eggs when it comes to hunger reduction. It is high in protein, low in calories and carbs.
- Coconut Oil– Coconut oil can reduce your appetite and calorie intake. A small amount of coconut oil during breakfast can lead to 200 plus calories less throughout the day.
- Lean chicken and beef– Both chicken and beef are high in protein. Eating either beef or chicken during lunch can lead to significantly fewer calories from afternoon snack and dinner.
- Apples and oranges– Apples and orange are filling food staple. These fruits are high in fiber which can slow the digestion process. They are also rich in water and vitamins which can make you feel fuller.
- Soups– Soups stays in the stomach longer leading to prolong hunger satisfaction. The liquid content in the soup helps maintain hydration making your body feeling more satisfied and less hungry.