It’s aholiday season-a time for tons of celebrations here and there with friends,family and loved ones. There would be lots of parties, Christmas lunches andNew Year’s Eve dinner. You would be tempted to overindulge with the wrongchoice of foods and end up with unwanted pounds.
Dietingduring the holidays can be pretty tough but it doesn’t have to be impossible. Now,since you are under the influence of the HCG hormone, we have some few smarttips for you to follow so you may prevent any unwanted weight gains thisholiday season. This will also prevent you from cheating and weight plateaus.
- Before heading out to theparty prepare your snack so when you arrive you won’t get starve and eatanything on sight.
- Watch what you drink.Stick with low alcohol drink or a soda with one shot of spirit with a lime orlemon. Some drinks at the cocktail party are laden with calories. Avoid allcreamy cocktails. Do not forget to drink a glass of water between alcoholicdrinks to avoid dehydration. Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid any foods in creamyand heavy sauces.
- Instead of using butterover sweet potatoes add a sprinkle of chopped pecan and some cinnamon.
- For your side dishes, optfor high fiber filling options like fruits, veggies and whole grains.
- Choose the leanest cut ofmeat like chicken and turkey. Remove excess fats before you put them in yourmouth.
- Do not scoop for a hugebowl of ice cream as your sweet treats instead go for a fresh plate of fruitsthen add up a scoop of ice cream.
- Say NO to fried appetizersand dough-based finger foods that are being passed around for they really addup to weight gain that fast. Try to stick with vegetables and fresh fruits allthe time. Avoid creamy deeps instead go for yogurt or fat-free sour cream withsome lemon.
- Don’t lose sight of yourgoal.
- If you really end upcheating on a holiday party don’t give up. Keep going. Just remember why youstarted the diet in the first place and be motivated all the time.