DO’s and DON’Ts on HCG Diet
HCG diet protocol really works. Though it may seem difficult because of the SO many restrictions but actually it isn’t. It’s pretty straightforward.
Like in any diet, there’s always a right way and a wrong way to lose weight using HCG. If you can follow the guidelines and keep up with the plan you can surely bring that the sexy-healthy you back. However, if you will not follow some simple guidelines, you could end up wasting your time. And worst your money.
Here are some DO’s
- 1. Take multi-vitamin/mineral with potassium (or take separately). Make sure all vitamins you are taking are NOT fat soluble. This means that you have to avoid fish oil, vitamin A, vitamin E and D and other oil based supplements.
- 2. Do have consistent weigh-ins. Measure your weight at the same time day to day or else you would find your results unreliable.
- 3.Set a regular schedule for dosing with HCG. This will ensure that you won’t take your HCG doses too far apart or too close together.
- 4. Measure your inches as well as your pounds. You may be getting only half of the story if you only measure your pounds. Track your progress also using measuring tape so you can see how those inches are falling off your waist.
- 5. Keep a food journal. It will be easier for you to unlock the key to your success by tracking your food. Tracking your food intake is as important as tracking your weight.
Here are some DON’Ts
- 1. Don’t just eat the same variety of foods every day. Once you’ll get bored it will be easier for you to cheat. Use the HCG recipe. There are so many delicious recipes you can try that are HCG approved.
- 2. There is no short-cut in losing weight. The way to lose the most weight is to stick with the HCG Diet protocol. In other words-DO NOT cheat!
- 3. If you don’t see any progress on your scale don’t freak out. Just relax. Give it a few days.
- 4. Weight loss is not a quick trip. It is a journey. Don’t throw your hands up and say, “It’s not working”. Give yourself some time to really try the diet.
- 5. The most important thing- Do NOT forget your HCG. You will starve yourself because there’s no HCG to release the abnormal fats into your bloodstream to serve as energy for the day.