Phase 3 of the HCG Diet is the most critical and difficult part of the diet. As you finished with the 500 calorie diet a day you begin to add food back into your diet. However, this is where most dieters slip up. This is where dieters revert back their old unhealthy eating habits. So, if you have successfully made it with the Phase 2 without any cheating, you also need to be very vigilant about how much you eat and what you eat during this phase just like during the very low calorie phase. Below are some tips and foods to avoid during Phase 3 of the HCG Diet.
- DO stick with the Phase 2 foods if you are not sure what to eat during Phase 3. Slowly increase your portion size and your daily calorie intake.
DO NOT add a large amount of foods back into your diet right away.
- DO take account of what you eat every day and DO document your daily weight. This will help you determine what foods to eliminate that cause you to gain weight.
- DO make a list of all the foods that you know won’t make you gain weight. You already have a great starting point because of the list of P2 foods that you can build from. We have a great list of HCG Diet approved Phase 3 foods here. But remember, every person’s metabolism differs. There are a lot of natural foods out there that you may be able to eat without even gaining any weight.
- Protein is the key for Phase 3 of the HCG Diet. DO eat as many high-proteins as you can. DO NOT consume foods that are high in sugar and carbohydrates. Do stay away too from processed foods. It will help you in your long-term weight loss and overall health.
- DO make sure that you get enough fibers on your diet. As much as possible, consume at least 30 grams of fiber-rich foods every day.
- DO NOT consume foods labeled as “low-fat” or “fat-free”. They are likely to have more carbs and sugar in them.
- DO NOT freak out if you make mistakes. If you have gained more than 2 pounds you have the steak day to help you get back on track.
- DO start to add some exercise to your daily routine. However, DO NOT make rigorous exercise. Start with light walking then slowly start to increase.
- To help you maintain your weight loss easier, DO drink hot lemonade in the morning.
- Good snacks in the morning are grilled chicken strips, hard-boiled egg and protein shakes and bars.
– This article is a property of hcg-injections.com