Being conscious of what you eat is very vital especially if you are on the HCG diet. You should avoid high-calorie and high-fat foods so you can achieve your weight loss goal. The sugar calories from carbs can truly affect how you gain weight so you better be careful with what you eat-even healthy foods. Some healthy foods can make you fat because they are high in sugar, calories and fat like fruits, salads, nuts, and yogurt that is why serving size matters. The foods mentioned below are some of the surprising foods that high in fat and calories:
- Dried Fruit – Dried fruits are real fruits that have water taken out. It contains five to eight times more calories and sugar than fresh fruits. Eat dried fruit cautiously as a garnish, not a snack. Eat fresh fruits if possible.
- Avocado – This fruit is considered as “super food” because it is rich in nutrients and antioxidants. But avocado is high in fat and calorically dense.
- Nuts – Nuts are rich in protein, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber and Vitamin E. However, they are also high in calories.
- Red Wine – People drink wine to reduce the risk of heart diseases, certain types of cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, and even weight gain. However, too much consumption is not advisable.
- Coffee – Coffee contains caffeine that helps protect brain cells against damage that causes dementia. Coffee is also an antioxidant. But coffee with whole milk or creamer has calories and fat.
- Iced Tea – Tea contains antioxidants. It helps improves the heart health and reduced the risk of dementia. However, sweetened bottled tea may harm your health because these products contain more sugar.
- Salad – Salad is healthy but it contains cheese, croutons, candied nuts, and creamy dressing that can make the meal fattening. Purely fruits or vegetable salads are a more healthy meal.
- Whole Wheat Bread – Whole Wheat Bread is very healthy if it is made from actual whole grain. But most whole wheat bread is processed as white bread that points the blood sugar quickly.
- Fruits – All fruits are full of fiber, vitamins, antioxidants and water. However, some contains naturally more sugar and calories like bananas, mangoes, figs, cherries, and grapes.
- Whole Milk – Milk is really good for the body because it is packed with Vitamins A and D, calcium, and protein. However, a cup of whole milk contains 150 calories and 8 grams of fat. Low fat or nonfat milk is more advisable for a healthy intake.
– This article is a property of hcg-injections.com