The rule of thumb in preparation for HCG loading days is load well on fats. Yes, it’s all about the FATS. Try to stay clear of carbohydrates. This will help you during your transition from using fats as your main source of fuel instead of the usual carbohydrates.
But what kind of foods and fats should you eat?
Most of HCG diet food list focuses on the very low calorie diet phase and totally forget about the loading food list. So, this one is for you. This is the perfect complement to the standard HCG diet plan.
- Seeds and nuts- Peanut, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds
- Fatty fruits- Olives and avocados
- Oil-Olive, Flax, coconut, avocado and sesame. Each carries a 100-calorie per tablespoon.
- Coconuts-This is rich in anti-oxidants, minerals and vitamins. It can be added to almost any dish.
- Garlic Butter sautéed veggies
- Deep-fried everything
- Dressings and sauces- Hollandaise Sauce, Real whipped cream (no hydrogenated “whipped topping”), butter sauce, mayonnaise, peanut butter
- Pizza with extra pepperoni, sausage and cream
- Cheesecake, hamburger
- Garlic Butter sautéed veggies Olive oil/Balsamic vinegar dip for bread
- High-fat Cheese- cheddar, cream cheese, full-fat soft cheese, parmesan
- Egg yolk based sauces and desserts
- Dessert- Choose a full-fat ice cream for dessert over a cake that is mostly loaded with sugar.
- Meat fats- spare ribs, bacon, sausages, salami, leg of lamb, steak, beef patties
Can you eat other kinds of food?
Yes…Just make sure that it is loaded with fats. As much as possible make your loading days with HCG diet as fat as possible.
- Look for the most nutritious of fatty foods so your body would get all the nutrients it needs to keep your brain and your organs in tip-top conditions during the VLCD.
- When you plan to do the hcg loading phase, do it over the weekend where you have two full days to gorge on food.
- Don’t go buying everything that you ever wanted to eat. Purchase enough for two days.
- The loading phase is also a great time for you to go out and eat out.
- Remember, eat until you are full.