So you are thinking of buying the new bikini that you are planning to wear this coming summer and show off that new curve. Or schedule a photo shoot with your friends a few days from now coz you know that you will look and feel amazing by that time. Those are positive thought and its fun though. But hang in there. Don’t get too caught up thinking about the results of your diet. But instead, focus on how you are going to go about it. Set a realistic goal and be committed to it.
Your loading day is up and you are about to start with your 500 calorie diet for about 21 days or 40 days. You are likely to be successful if you have the right mindset and you know what to expect during your first week with HCG diet.
- Hunger pains that are inevitable if you didn’t gorge properly. Your hunger pains peaks around 5th or 6th day of VLCD. Try some distractions by keeping your mind busy for the first week on Phase 2. Your hunger pains will subside substantially.
- Frequent urination but this isn’t unusual. The HCG hormone and your low-calorie diet are doing the cleansing process that releases excess water from your body. So stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Headaches during the first week of P2. This is common though. It’s either you are dehydrated or it’s a withdrawal symptom. Click here to know more about HCG diet headaches.
- Mood changes as your body adjust to the very low-calorie intake. Sometimes it can be stressful so try to do things that will help you relax. Read your favorite book, take a walk or learn a new hobby. These can keep your mind busy and not fixated on the diet. There are other instances when you may experience a heightened sense of well-being and an increased level of energy.
- Weight loss result. You can see the result on day 3-4 depending on how you follow the hcg protocol. When you start losing .5-1 pound a day you should be consistent with that number and if you stall you’ll need to do a stall breaker.
Once your first week with VLCD is out of the way the rest of your days with HCG diet will be easier. You just have to stay committed to your new lifestyle.
– This article is a property of hcg-injections.com