Exercise on HCG diet can be beneficial if and only your body allows it. Some hcg dieters even do quite well with both the hcg diet and exercise. However, exercise should remain light and easy because of the very little calorie intake. If you attempt to exercise for a longer period of time without enough calories you will become exhausted. You may feel dizzy and become very hungry. According to Dr. Simeons, a hcg dieter who insists to do an intense exercise while on the very low calorie diet typically become hungry and tends to overeat.
What to consider when you want to exercise on HCG diet?
- How do you feel after doing some exercise? Do you feel tired? If your answer is NO then that’s a good thing. Doing the exercise plus the HCG hormone works for you.
- Do you feel tired and crappy after doing some exercise? OR do you crave for food? Well, this isn’t good and you should stop right away.
What to expect when you combined 500 calorie diet and exercise
- Eat a little more. When you do the exercise you may want to increase your calorie intake a bit. Eat slightly more proteins like whey protein powder and egg white in the morning or before or after doing the exercise.
- Slower weight loss. You may also experience slower weight loss due to water retention from exercising.
- You need to decrease the intensity of your workout. Instead of doing a 35-minute exercise decrease it to at least 10-15 minutes.
- See to it that you will replace your lost electrolytes. Rather than drinking too much water, add up some squeeze of fresh lemon or orange. You may also use some dash of salt.
The benefits of exercise on the HCG diet
Exercise plus HCG diet can actually be better than the hcg diet alone because it can help preserve more lean muscles. But be cautious. Too much exercise can cause excessive muscle loss since you don’t have enough calorie intake in rebuilding your torn muscles. You may also want to add up your protein intake. Instead of two servings a day, make it 3 servings of 100 grams each. Or if you want, you can have a low carb, sugar-free protein shake.
– This article is a property of hcg-injections.com