What to do, what to do after the HCG Diet?
Your round of HCG Diet is over and hopefully, you are living a happier and eating healthier now. Hopefully, you are now a much better example of vitality and health to those around you.
Some call this last phase of HCG Diet as Phase 4. No matter what the name is, what’s important is how you wrap things up when the diet is over.
Here’s what you can do once the hcg diet is over:
- Make it sure that you continue to weigh every day to make sure that you catch any usual sneaky gains.
- After the HCG Diet don’t fall back to your old habits like eating unhealthy foods and drinking soda.
- Eat real good foods like fruits and vegetable. Avoid processed foods. If you can’t read the ingredient label when at the grocery then don’t buy the foods.
- Drink plenty of water. Aim for at least 2 liters per day. Water will help you maintain your weight loss and your overall weight.
- Gym it up to help you toned your muscles.
- Your best friend is your scale. Your scale will help you maintain your weight loss. When your weight goes up, then it’s time for you to do the steak day.
Now if you still have more weight to lose you may do another round of the HCG Diet. However, you have to make it sure that you will observe the HCG Diet breaks in between rounds.
After all those hardships, reward yourself with these:
- Buy a brand new outfit that would really show off your new smaller body.
- Have a full spa day
- Buy something new for yourself.
- Go camping
- Get a full body massage
- Go out with your friends and have a healthy lunch
- Sign up for a recreational sport
- Plan a trip somewhere warm like beaches so you can show off your weight loss success
- Have a weekend trip to the winery
- Have fun